Lisa Trim has been a member of Intoart since 2010. Her work reflects her interest in storytelling.
Lisa Trim has developed a significant series of work based on her own visual alphabet which she uses to create stories. Her lively characterisations of animals, fictional and historical figures combine with deadpan interpretations of egg sandwiches and TV’s to create a visual language packed with fun. Recently Trim has applied this visual language to textile print design, producing garments and accessories.
- Fashioning Space - Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Long Nights: Intoart Winter Exhibition - Whitfield Street London
- Intoart Annual 2016 - Percy Street London
- Intoart Annual 2015 - Studio Voltaire London
- Intoart Print Collection, Peckham Space
- Collection Tours, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 2, Tate Britain
- Live Archive Part 1, Tate Modern