Kevin Jacobs has been a member of Intoart since 2010. His work reflects his interest in film and photography.
Since joining the Intoart studio in 2010, Kevin Jacobs has developed a number of significant works that draw upon his interest in film and landscape. His set of five large-scale landscape paintings take inspiration from Ansel Adams’ photographs of the American West. His series of narrative paintings explore themes of war and conflict from the 19th and 20th Century and recent paintings from photographs of his immediate surroundings reveal his own history living in South London.
- Fashioning Space - Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Long Nights: Intoart Winter Exhibition - Whitfield Street London
- Intoart Annual 2016 - Percy Street London
- Intoart Annual 2015 - Studio Voltaire London
- SV12 Members Show, Studio Voltaire
- Intoart Print Collection, Peckham Space
- Live Archive Part 2, Tate Britain
- Live Archive Part 1, Tate Modern