Christian Ovonlen has been a member of Intoart since 2013. His work reflects his interest in figure and colour.
Since joining the Intoart studio in 2013, Christian Ovonlen has developed work that responds to his interest in Pop visual culture and the history of fashion and costume. He was selected for Studio Voltaire’s Open 2015 by artist Cory Arcangel and Hanne Mugaas, Director of Kunsthall Stavanger. His intensely coloured and richly textured works on paper have recently been developed into printed silk, hand made garments. His drawings and garments express a strong sense of style and careful attention to detail.
- Fashioning Space - Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Long Nights: Intoart Winter Exhibition - Whitfield Street London
- Intoart Annual 2016 - Percy Street London
- Intoart Annual 2015 - Studio Voltaire London
- Open 2015 - Studio Voltaire
- Collection Tours, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 2, Tate Britain