Andre Williams has been a member of Intoart since 2010. His work reflects his interest in graphic art and curious objects.
Andre Williams’ work focuses on striking typography alongside meticulously rendered illustrations, including collections of robots, fantastical dragons and ritual masks. He has also applied his graphic drawing style and striking use of colour to hand screen-printed textiles and painted woodcut reliefs. Recent exhibitions include Fashioning Space at the Victoria and Albert Museum for London Design Festival and the London Illustration Fair 2017.
- Fashioning Space - Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Long Nights: Intoart Winter Exhibition - Whitfield Street London
- Intoart Annual 2016 - Percy Street London
- Intoart Annual 2015 - Studio Voltaire London
- Project Time, Vzw Wit.h Belgium
- Intoart Print Collection, Peckham Space
- Collection Tours, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 2, Tate Britain
- Opening Up Collections, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 1, Tate Modern