Andre Williams has been a member of Intoart since 2010. His work reflects his interest in graphic art and curious objects.
Since joining the Intoart studio, Andre Williams has developed a series of drawings of robots, fantastical dragons and ritual masks. He has also applied his graphic drawing style and striking use of colour to screenprint and painted laser cut wood reliefs.
- Project Time, Vzw Wit.h Belgium
- Intoart Print Collection, Peckham Space
- Collection Tours, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 2, Tate Britain
- Opening Up Collections, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Live Archive Part 1, Tate Modern