We are looking to attract candidates with professional experience within the visual arts, education or learning disability sector and/or those with transferable skills from the commercial sector, including financial or management expertise.
• Public art gallery/ Museum sector
• Development [Private income and Patrons]
• Design industry [Design by Intoart]
• Treasurer role
We are seeking enthusiastic and committed people to join the Board. Experience of previously serving on a Board is not essential.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV with a covering letter giving details of what they feel they will bring to the Board of Intoart.
Email or telephone us should you require any further information about the role of Intoart Trustee.
• Deadline for applications: Monday 19th September, 5pm
• Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ella Ritchie.
Applicants can download an application pack with full details here